The DFA 6115 platform lift
The DFA 6115 platform lift has a capacity of 1.5 tonne and enables the user to save time by its empty raising mechanism (empty raising at the press of the “quick approach” button). The SEFAC DFA 6115 allows you to raise and lower heavy vehicle transmission components from vehicles usually lifted by mobile column lifts. Its dimensions mean it’s only suitable for the largest inspection pits in maintenance workshops.
The transfer platform lift – ergonomic with its orientable platform
The DF. 6115 permits ergonomic work on transmission components thanks to its multi-directional orientable platform. This transmission lift has 2 handgrips allowing it to be easily moved.
|Feature||Transmission platform lift|
|Min. height||mm||1 000|
|Max. height||mm||2 020|
|1st piston diam.||mm||50|
|2nd piston diam.||mm||80|
|Swivel head||mm||480 x 850|
|Control||Manual + Oleopneumatic|
For more safety:
- Overload limit
- Safety valve
- Down: “Deadman” position
Multi-directional swivel head:
- Longitudinal inclination: 10°
- Transversal inclination: 10°
- Longitudinal displacement: 110 mm
- Transversal displacement: 200 mm
- Capacity: 1500 Kg in each position
- 2-speed pump
- 2 swivel wheels with latches and 2 fixed wheels with large diameter (200 mm) for more manoeuvrability
- Swivel head delivered with 2 industrial straps.
Ref : COZ 6443
This option enables you to approach mechanical assemblies or vehicles quickier.
Ref : COZ 671 / 6160
|Feature||COZ 671||COZ 6160|
*: Assembling receptacle on demand