High pressure chassis cleaner – Châssis Clean®
Châssis Clean® is an automatic washing system, usefull for the removal of grease marks and the decontamination of industrial vehicles' chassis.
It contributes to:
- eliminate encrustations;
- eliminate oils, dust and grease before maintenance and repair operations;
- decontaminate vehicles driving on contaminated or polluted ground.
Châssis Clean® is made of:
- an oscillating nose equipped with directional jets for cleaning;
- two rail tracks for moving the robot;
- an interface for the cleaning cycle programming;
- an electrical unit for supplying high pressure and warm water.
Châssis Clean® offers the following advantages:
- better hygiene conditions for operators working under vehicles;
- a decrease of number of accidents at work;
- a decrease of 50% of working time for washing and maintenance operations;
- a better quality of job.
|Feature||C 180 21 12 C||C 180 21 12 F||C 200 30 26 C||C 200 30 26 F|
|Average cleaning time||min||6/8||6/8||12/16||12/16|
Ref : CC200
The detergent pump enables to wash more deeply your frames thanks to the combined action of high pressure water and detergent.
Freeze protection mode
Ref : CC300
Perfect for areas with cold winter. This option enables you to bleed easily your installation.
Rotojet R nose
Ref : ROT100
Thanks to the Rotojet R Nose, be more effective ! The nose is installed on a arm that has a 60° rotation movement and a lateral translation of 135°.